Presley has been asking to watch Alice in Wonderland for the last hour, but I keep telling her no, she needs to play in her room. So a few minutes ago I hear a loud bang, I ask what she did and she said she threw Cookie Monster (little figurine) against the wall. After time out I told her she needed to tell cookie monster she was sorry. So as she is telling him she is sorry, this is what she says:
"I'm sorry cookie monster, you can eat all the cookies you want. Well actually, you want to watch Alice in Wonderland? Oh, OK you can watch Alice in Wonderland."
"Mommy, cookie monster wants to watch Alice in Wonderland"
Guess what she's doing now...watching Alice in Wonderland! All I could do was laugh; smart little stinker!
5 comments:
So very cute. What a smarty pants.
S-U-C-K-E-R!!! haha j/k my heart would've melted and Grace would've gotten her way too. That is too cute!!!
Too Funny, Oh well, all my kids could out think me also :)
Hugs, Great Grannuy J
This reminds me so much of a story about Beki when she was wee. She pulled a fast one on my mum when she wouldn't let her have a sweet and kept asking "why? Why? why?" so my mum was like, "Ok, Beki, you be the mummy and I'll be the Beki."
Beki turned it around really quickly with "Oh, do you want a wee sweetie, Beki. Alright then!" Yep.
Too funny, we are going to miss that Presley girl
Post a Comment