Finally, I have some of Payton in her blessing dress. I really LOVE it; just simple and elegant! Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Brower for gracing Miss Payton with it!!
I promise that she does smile..but never for the camera. Presley and I really tried hard, and took a million pictures, but this is all we could get.
What a beautiful dress. It is definitely what I picture you buying for your pretty baby. I love simple. She looks so pretty. It's okay that she's not smiling, it gives the pictures more of a dramatic look :)
What a sweetie. So she totally looks like Derick right? Or am I totally off? What a gorgeous dress for a beautiful baby girl. How are things???? Enjoying 2? How is big sister? Coming to cali anytime soon?
So cute, I love the dress, it is simple and elegant. Payton is such a doll, yes I can spell her name right, are you proud?? I will send you those pics of the buddies oh and I will post them to our blog too!
7 comments:
What a cute baby girl!!! :)
Oh my! I am so glad you put those up since I missed that Sunday (and about 10 others because of sick kids!!!) She is beautiful and I LOVE that dress!
-Mel
What a beautiful dress. It is definitely what I picture you buying for your pretty baby. I love simple. She looks so pretty. It's okay that she's not smiling, it gives the pictures more of a dramatic look :)
What a sweetie. So she totally looks like Derick right? Or am I totally off? What a gorgeous dress for a beautiful baby girl. How are things???? Enjoying 2? How is big sister? Coming to cali anytime soon?
Beautiful little girl!! We want to see her in person.
So cute, I love the dress, it is simple and elegant. Payton is such a doll, yes I can spell her name right, are you proud?? I will send you those pics of the buddies oh and I will post them to our blog too!
Love the dress! and of course, Payton too. Your girls are so cute!
Post a Comment