Thursday, March 12, 2009

SMILE

I finally caught it...Payton smiling...only it's not her BIG smile, but it is a smile none the less! I don't think pictures do her justice...she is just so pretty, and precious...something the camera just can't quite get. I also have some pics of the girls in their matching Sunday dresses...for some reason when they are matching it just makes me so happy. Maybe it stems from growing up with all brothers...although I did have cool tie die matching shorts like theirs! Remember those Josh and Adam? I think the red ones were my favorite! I wish I had a picture to show the coolness of those bad boys! Alright, I completely went off course here, you get the idea. Enjoy.


My Happy Girl

A dimple and blue eyes..guess my girls are going to have the looks I always wanted

Play time with her bug


Pres is such a cheese ball

WOW I love these two crazies!!

7 comments:

Jon, Kaylene and Laila said...

So cute, that smile is perfect! We love hangin with you peters, Laila has some pretty special buddies here in lubbock! Love the matching dresses.

Melissa Wilson said...

She really is a beauty! I just love her petite features, you can tell she is going to be a heartbreaker! :)

Natalie Benavides said...

SO CUTE! She smells good too.
Thanks for going to the mud room with me my friend. I had fun :)
Also, please write me down on your calender for next week. heh.

Anonymous said...

Love to see Miss Payton's smile & dimple. And by the way, nothing wrong with mom's looks. You're gorgeous Rachel. What a duo Presley & Payton are.
Hugs, Grandma Jodee

Amber said...

So cute! I love the matching dresses! :)

The Carey's said...

I wish Cam was as happy on his tummy as she seems to be. I have not been able to capture his smile on camera yet...they never seem to smile at the right time. They are both so cute.

Jesse said...

Cute smile! She is very precious. I can't wait to meet her (someday). Josh and I got out our wedding video the other day because his baby pictures are on it (and I can't find the original) and in one of the pics you three have green crazy shorts on that all match. It is so funny, I told Josh he looks like a girl because his hair was longer! ha ha. I love that your girls match. It is so cute. P.S. Dax looks just like Josh as a baby! It was crazy!