Wednesday, April 8, 2009

LIFE

We have been very busy just living life, you all know how that is! Derrick continues to be gone ALL the time...but it will soon be over. He graduates May 8, then we are off; I am not sure how much longer I can handle the "unknown" it is driving me CRAZY! Time with the girls seems to be flying by, Payton is almost 4 months and Presley will be 3 in less than 2 months!! They are both so funny, and they both drive me crazy...OK not all the time, but sometimes! Pres is just hilarious, and thinks she is old enough to do everything, except use the toilet like a big girl. Someday it will happen...I HOPE! Payton continues to be a little skinny Minny (How is it possible Derrick and I could have a skinny child? Weird!) She has recently discovered her hands, and thinks they are quite a tasty treat, well at least she sucks on them as if they are a treat! Presley entertains her daily with her dancing and singing shenanigans. I am sure they are just going to be quite the little dancing queens together, and our house will be full of silly girls. Fun times are sure to be in our future! Well enough chatting, here are 5 million pictures compiled from the last several weeks, enjoy!
zonked out with daddy

So random, I know, but I was proud. These are cake balls that I made for the ladies I visit teach. Very rich, but good!


Matching, again

I tried a new hair style for her this day...I think it makes her look old
A little backyard fun

Just painting a little duck at the Mud Room
(The duck lasted 1/2 a day, and was alas broken by none other than her daddy! Poor girl, she was so sad.)

Does this fence look like it could keep that bear in...I think not.
This was at the Amarillo zoo, which was free...I think it's worth my life to pay for a zoo that has a lot more between me and the hungry bear. What do you think??

what a model

4 comments:

Jesse said...

What great pictures. It is fun to see what you guys are up to. I love the black and white pic of Presley in the backyard. I think I love it because she had no idea you were taking it and it is perfect! I agree with you that it is totally worth it to pay to go to a zoo with a little more between you and the bear! Scary! Yay for Derrick almost being done...I bet you both can't wait. I just know he'll get a great job. Sorry I'm writing a novel! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

What adorable sisters. Hope I get to hug them in person soon. Love to all the Lubbock Peters!!
Great Granny Jodee

Jon, Kaylene and Laila said...

Presley is such a doll and I cant believe how different they look at four months. Can you believe we have had these new little ones for almost four months. crazy. We are not looking forward to you guys leaving, maybe something in lubbock will pop up, till we leave in december!

Melissa Wilson said...

Love that last picture of Presley, so fun!