Friday, October 31, 2008

Here are some more...they are all from our ward Trunk or Treat party!
This is our friend Sheila, and she went ALL out...Presley just looked at her, but couldn't figure out who she was!!

I think this pic is funny...it looks like they are admiring each others dresses, and then Matthew is in the back saying "Yeah, you ladies are looking good!!"
Happy girl
Had to throw this in here...she was playing guitar with daddy, and was so happy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUCH A PRETTY GIRL!!! LOVE THE PIC OF PRESLEY PLAYING THE GUITAR.
MUCH LOVE & HUGS, GRANDMA JODEE

Jenn said...

Hey Rachel, It's Jenn (Arnell) Stewart... don't know if I have ever tried saying hello to you or not. I found you through someones blog, you know how that works:). You're little girl is adorable and totally looks like you, what a plus! So now I'm "blog stocking" you:).

Nick_P said...

OMG Presley I's so freaking cute! She is getting so big!! It makes me sad I can't see her :( Looks like she had a great Halloween! :) Love and miss you guy.

Nick