Saturday, October 25, 2008

All about Halloween

I have decided that my little Presley is a holiday NUT... she LOVES all the "Halloween Stuff" as she calls it and is always wanting to go to Target to look at their set up. Also, she is obsessed with Christmas trees, Santa, presents, reindeer, snowmen, etc. She HAS to point EVERYTHING out in each store...and it's not just a conversation tone, she is full out yelling with excitement that she found Santa, or the reindeer, the trees, even the "Halloween Stuff"!! I am loving it... it has been so fun to decorate this year just to see her light up, and it's only Halloween! Let's just say that Christmas is going to be a BLAST! Also, my friend Melissa's mom introduced us to paper plate skeletons...basically we cut out parts to the skeleton from paper plates and put them together. Presley loved putting hers together and she had to have him hung up in her room! It's so fun, she says every day that "we makes him" meaning we made him! When we hung him up all she could say was "skeleton so cute"! I ask her what his name is, and all she can come up with is "Skeleton"...creative right?!! This is becoming a long post so I will end it and just put pics of what we have been up to.
Elementary School Halloween Carnival:
Ready for the Carnival, dressed as Strawberry Shortcake

Walking away with the goods (candy) after a little bowling game
Abbie and Emma (friends we decorated pumpkin cookies with)

Presley's cookie...which she only licked the frosting off of!
Her "Cute Skeleton"
The Pumpkin Patch:

She had a smile the entire time we were there, and she had to touch EVERY pumpkin!

This turkey was not meant to put your face in, but that didn't stop Presley!!

She got it right with the scarecrow though!



(There are a lot more pictures from the carnival, and after with her candy but I will post those on another day!!)

5 comments:

Jesse said...

Presley has the best personality ever! She is so happy and full of life. It is a good reminder to stop and think about how exciting the holidays are! It is so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of everything. She is just too much fun!

Amber said...

Presley is such a cute little girl!!! It's got to be so much fun to see her get so excited about the Holidays!!! Can't wait to see more pics! Miss you guys! :)

Anonymous said...

I love Presley's Halloween pictures, also her skeleton. What a doll!!!!! Please give her a hug from me.
Love to you'all. Grandma J

Brandon and Emily said...

Presley is adorable. What isn't there to love about the holidays? She has the right idea.

Melissa and Luke said...

Hey Guys, I have been thinking about you and wondering what gender your baby is, but I am glad you posted it, now I know. How exciting!! Another Girl. You need to tell me the secret to having girls. I really want one on the next go round.:) Glad you are doing well. Very cute blog. L