Sunday, October 19, 2008

Back in full ATTACK!!

Well we finally did it....we got a new camera!! Yeah, now there will be many more blog posts, and you can actually see the things we do!

Nothing is really going on right now with us, just busy with life, and enjoying it! Yesterday and today we took some pics of Miss Presley, she's getting so old! She is constantly talking in sentences, and busting out in song and dance! Every day she does some crazy thing to make me crack up... but on the flip side she has definitely hit the TERRIBLE twos. Her new favorite thing to say to me is "I don't want to", which I am not a fan of at all. We are also trying to do some potty training... all week she's been disappearing into the bathroom, removing her clothes and diaper, and sitting on her potty! So, our adventure for the week, POTTY TRAINING!! Wish me luck, and I am sure there will pics and stories to come!!

Pretending to Sleep!!
Just being silly!

10 comments:

Brandon and Emily said...

YEAH for cameras!! I was wondering what happened to you guys. Presley is so stinkin' adorable. Good luck with potty training!

Anonymous said...

So great to see another picture of Presley, I miss you all so much. Can't hardly wait so see new baby sister.
Much Love & Many Hugs

Great Granny J

The Hunt House said...

Hoooooray! Okay...can anyone say baby Gap model? Seriously. There is an online entry right now. They are accepting applications..do it! She is gorgeous. Good luck potty training. I have that same goal set for next month. Miss you!

Jesse said...

Oh my... you're child is gorgeous. I can't believe how big she is getting. It feels like forever since we've seen you guys. I hope you are doing well. I would still love to see a picture of your cute pregnant self. Tell the D-man hi for us.

Unknown said...

Good luck with potty training! I hope you have better success than we did our first time around. Yeah... we had to try several times. A helpful (and hilarious) book: 'Everybody Poops'

Melissa Wilson said...

I'm so glad you're back in action!

The Carey's said...

Hooray! You are back!

Haily Brian said...

She is so beautiful

Kelly Munns said...

oh my gosh, she looks just like you!!! did i already say that?! she is gorgeous!

Nick_P said...

Hell ya!! you guys got a camera!! I have missed seeing new pictures of Presley!! I love and miss you guys lots.. Hope I get to see you soon :)


Uncle Nick :)