I don't have anything new to say, but we have a bunch of random pictures for your viewing pleasure. I figured I'd get them posted now, since I will be posting Halloween pics and details later. Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween!! Presley Freaking out with her friends at the carnival!

The winnings after MANY tries at cake walking!

Waiting for her number to be called

Shooting water in the pumpkins...I don't think she quite got how it worked, oh well, still fun!!

Random pic from Derrick...just a typical morning of fixing hair!!
2 comments:
Sometimes it is seriously hard to look at your blog because it makes me miss you so much. Seems like we are never gonna hook back up. I'm sure glad we have the internet. How are you feeling? Remind me of your due date? Happy Halloween. Presley just kills me. SO beautiful. Hope all is well.
KJ
Hi Rachel, good to "see" you. What a cutie, and so is Presley. Love the pic or Derrick also. Wish I could reach thru the computer and give you all a GREAT BIG HUG!!!!!
lOVE gRANDMA jODEE
Post a Comment