Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Trippy Dude...


So Derrick and Presley's favorite past time is listening to music together on the computer. They have done this ever since she was a tiny little one, and she always asks for it. Yesterday Derrick decided to listen to the music along with watching the psychedelic screen saver . It has all the wacky colors and shapes that move with the music.(I hope you all know what I am talking about) Anyway, they were watching it and Derrick said to Presley "Whoa that's Trippy"; today she watched it again, this time Derrick asked her what it was, and she said "TRIPPY". Her sweet little voice seemed to be completely out of place but she was so proud to have said the right word. We made her say it a few more times just so we could laugh!!

Well I've decided since our camera no longer works, I will post pictures of Presley from the same time last year. I'm sure no one will like to look at them besides the g-parents, and me of course; to everyone else, there is no need for you to scroll further than this! (unless you really, really want to, or are just bored)


She was 10 months in these pictures, and was finally starting to get a little hair

4 comments:

Amber said...

What a cutie!!! That's so funny how she said "trippy" I can't wait for Grace to start talking! I bet you guys laugh so hard every day because of her!!!

David, Joy, Harley, Oakley & Maverick said...

Don't kids pick up on the cutest things! Presley really is a doll. You've got to get your camera fixed so we can stay updated! :)

Nick_P said...

We need your camera fixed asap!! lol. She is hilarious! I wish i was visiting in Texas right now :( I miss you guys.

James and Rebecca said...

How fun it was to read your blog and get updates on Presley, even if the pictures weren't up to date, they were new to us. How fun! We are still in Pocy, but are trying to get out or into a house. We'll see. Your blog looks great! And you and Presley DO have the same smile! I've got to go make some Amish bread now. Please stay our friends!