This is my last post, I promise! My "adventure" buddy Melissa (you'll know what I mean when you read on) let me borrow her camera to take some long overdue pics of the little one! I think she's grown up a lot, but you be the judge!


Emma and Presley hanging out in the car on the way to the park.

Playing at the park; she loves swinging on the bars above the slide, what a daredevil!



Ready for church
Emma and Presley hanging out in the car on the way to the park.
Playing at the park; she loves swinging on the bars above the slide, what a daredevil!
Just being silly girls
6 comments:
Yes she has DEFINITELY grown up! Wow, she's like a little "kid" not a toddler anymore. Man!!! They grow up too fast! Grace is now a total toddler... no more baby girl.. so sad!!! :*(
It's not even legal how cute she is!
Those girls are nuts! I forgot to tell you but as I was at the grocery store with them I got several comments about my beautiful blue-eyed, curly, blonde-headed little girls! Too cute!
Rachel I can't believe how cute Presley is. She is growing up so much! I think she is strong too- I don't think Avery could hold on to a bar and swing...it would be interesting
Presley & Emma look like sisters in some of those pics! Crazy. I wished you lived on MY side of town...but it's kind of ghetto here. I'm just lucky you're in the same town! And I'm excited to be seeing a lot more of you now. :)
Oh my gosh! Rachel!! I am so excited to have found you on here!! Presley is growing up SO fast! Please email me at megankferguson@gmail.com and I can add you to my blog! I hope to hear from you soon! ~Megan (use to be Hartlein)
Post a Comment