Everyday is a new "laugh adventure" with my little Presley; seriously Derrick and I are always laughing before she goes to bed. The girl never ceases to do some new and funny thing, and today was no exception. So her newest phrase is "Stay right there, be right back"; Now do you think she may say it occasionally throughout the day, NO! She has been doing it all day long, and she'll say it 3-4 times in a row before running off to her bedroom. Then she will shut the door and open it again to make sure we are still where she left us. After saying hi, she restates her "stay right there, be right back" all while pointing her finger at us, then shuts the door again, and of course the whole thing starts all over! It's great, and I hope to get it on video tomorrow, then you all can see that she IS really FUNNY! ( In case this is one of those 'had to be there' moments)
Another thing she just started is blowing her nose by herself, only she doesn't understand how to do the actual blowing part. She's got the tissue routine down, and the tossing in the garbage part perfected. But when it comes to the blowing, she makes the noise with her mouth! It's so cute, she'll hold the tissue to her nose, breath hard, and then make some funny sound with her lips. We think it's funny, but yet again it is probably one of THOSE moments... oh well that's life as a mom I guess - Or at least my life as a mom!!!
Last boring mom moment: Presley thinks that anything on someones face is "a mess", so when she sees pictures of kids with freckles, she says "ah, mess". Sorry to any of my freckled friends, I promise this is something she just said all on her own. Hopefully by the time any of you meet/see her, she will understand and not say "Ah Mess"!!
8 comments:
She is so funny. Emma used to to that "be right back" thing too and I loved it! Kids are so funny and its always fun as a mom when your kids say a new phrase and begin to learn when to use it correctly. We just love Presley and all of her fun moments!
So cute!!! But that definitely needs to be worked on before I come visit, lol! :) I can't wait for Grace to start talking!!! She is taking forever! It's crazy how much more fun they become as they get older and can interact with you!
Off subject: You should call me when you want to start digital scrapbooking! I can walk you through some of the main things if you want me to! oh please oh please oh please! :)
What a cute personality she has. Those are great stories. Kids are such great entertainment!
I tagged you. Take a look at my blog to see. ;)
That is so cute! Easton has started yelling "just a minute" at his cars and toys, where could he have learned that?
I can't believe how quickly she's growing up! Her comments are too cute.
Presley is so cute. I love seeing pictures of her. We miss you guys. Hey Derrick we just finished Boy Meets world season 3 I guess season 4 is not out yet....what will we do?
ang and danny
so cute! those are not "had to be there" moments. she sounds like a hoot. i can't wait till i have funny things that isaac says...not just does.
Post a Comment