My friend Melissa and I decided to party hard without the girls this last weekend; we left the little ones with their daddy's, and started out on a wild 7:00 am adventure. Each armed with a Big Gulp, and some cash, we did what every other stay at home mom and 80 year old couples do... we went garage saleing(is that a word??). So maybe it wasn't so wild, although we did end up in some crazy abandoned scary part of Lubbock; Don't worry, we didn't get out of the car. After a quick review of our 11 maps, compliments of Melissa, we rerouted our adventure and continued on in search of "sweet, sweet, gems". So the comment about the maps you may not believe, but we have pictures to prove the craziness! Anyhow, we had a blast, sounds insane, but so so true; it was fun driving and talking and laughing, and not having to hear screaming/whining in the back. For once my arm was not reaching in the back seat every 2 minutes trying to find the sippy that somehow mysteriously disappears in the midst of driving. I wonder how that always happens, and I mean ALWAYS!! So Melissa made out like a bandit - I however returned home with nothing to show, except a GREAT MOOD!!

The Happy Moms
Me, driving in complete contentment!

Our route, all mapped out!
2 comments:
haha... love it! Aren't girls nights/days the best!!! It really doesn't matter what you do... all that matters is that the kids aren't there and you are FRRRREEEEEEEEEE!!! :)
I had an awesome time and it was so fun! I am so glad we got that ugly dresser and that I found some other little gems too! Thanks for being such a good sport!
Post a Comment