Things are still slow in our department! Nothing has really been going on, Derrick is still loving school, and I am really enjoying my little Presley. She has been extremely funny as of late, and we just have several good laughs a day. The most recent development has been she now speaks in sentences, and it's crazy how one day her jabber just turned into word and sentence combinations! We obviously don't always understand her, but she is pretty good at getting her point across. For instance, when we drive in the car she really likes to point out certain things, big clock, boat, bus, trees, cars, etc. Well if I am not paying attention, or if I am talking to Derrick, she still wants to tell me these things. So, what does she so.....she calls me Rachel! But wait, not just in the car, EVERYWHERE, ALL DAY!! Anytime I don't immediately respond to her babbling, she has to say "Rachel, Rachel look!", or She'll say my name until I look, then proceed with whatever it is she wants to show me! Derrick and I think it's because he is always saying that to get my attention, so she must have just assumed that's what you do if you want to talk with me! She doesn't do it to Derrick, just me...guess that makes me one special mommy! I know all kids go through this stage, but I never knew it happened so early!! For now it is funny, but we'll see when she's 5 and still doing it!
Our camera is still broken, so these are some older, goofy pics of my baby girl!!(Starting her young on the Gulp! Kidding, Derrick wasn't paying attention and she was sneaking sips!!) Also, she had already taken her ponytail out, thus the crazy hair.
Not exactly sure what she is up to here, but she looks cute, uncombed hair and all!
7 comments:
Yeah! Finally an update on your cute family! Keep it up.
LOL. that is so funny that she calls you Rachel. I would LOVE to meet her!
Sneaking a drink of the Gulp? Sure..if she was so sneaky, how did you end up with a picture of it? She is adorable though. And it's soo funny that she calls you Rachel!
I love the blog and will probably start to stalk it...so beware. The good thing is that I like to comment! Presley is the cutest little girl, and Emma has been talking about her nonstop for the past few days, we must get them together soon!!
ours is: www.melandjoe.com
I can not believe how cute Presly is. she has grown so much!
LOL, keeping up with the family famous for loving the big gulp!
Post a Comment