Well Laura tagged me a while ago, and I am obviously awful at it; but since I still want her to be my friend, then I am going to complete the task at hand!! Alright it's a BAG TAG meaning I have to take a picture of everything in my purse/diaper bag and list what is in it. However, I don't currently have a working digital camera, and I am NOT borrowing Melissa's for this one picture, so a detailed list will have to suffice!
1. 5 million receipts (thrown in there by the lovely Derrick from HIS over stuffed wallet)
2. Keys
3. Diaper/changing pad (no wipes, how does that work)
4. Crayons and markers
5. Fruit snack wrapper
6. Cockroach repellent
7. Jergens Cherry Almond Lotion
8. Feminine unmentionables
9. A Neil Diamond 1978 concert T
10. Chapstick (can't leave home without it)
11. 3 slices of white bread to feed the ducks
12. Sugar pills
13. 19 cents change
14. Tootsie roll
15. Presley's shot record
16. A black inked pen
That about wraps it up; any ideas which ones Derrick made me put in?
2 comments:
cockroach repellant...sick, rachel.
:)
-Melissa
This might be the oddest contents of a bag tag so far. Interesting. We can still be friends. ;)
Post a Comment