Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I am posting some pics of miss Presley in her Halloween Costume; she was a Gonzaga Cheerleader. (Grandma and Grandpa Brower bought her the outfit!) I have so many that I want to share with you, but it might be overwhelming for the blog, so if you want to see more let me know and I will email them. I had to put the pigtails in twice; the first time they were nearly perfect, but of course she had to take them out before we were ready to go. Derrick took a picture of an unhappy me with the crazy haired girl! I also forgot to bring her Elmo candy bucket, so I had to take a picture of that after arriving home from our adventure. (Not really an adventure, we took her to our cousins house and the park; so not too much trick-or-treating!) By the time we got home she was tired, had one pony bobble out, no shoes and no socks, and black paint on her face from cousin John's kisses! But being a trooper, she still managed to give us a smile!

1 comment:

JST & DLT said...

She is SO cute! Rach, are you encouraging your daughter to be a cheerleader? Think "Soccer". She definetly has little soccer legs! Love the costumes. They are darling in anything. Did you dress up at all? I wore this really dorky business outfit. Pretty fun and then went to bed at 10. Old married couple. Get married and life is over ;)
Much Love!