We took my parents to this apple orchard outside of Lubbock and they had all of their pumpkins out. Grandpa let her roam free, and she loved every minute! We thought the pumpkins would be fun for her, but she seemed to be more interested in the tiny rocks surrounding them; so much so that she even tried to eat one!
3 comments:
I love your new blog, a great way to keep up with grands & great grands. Presley is so cute and smart!!!!
Super cute little girl. Wow....what a beauty. Sure miss you and hope to meet your beautiful family someday soon. Keep in touch.
Love,
Karla
Yay! You have a blog! I love it and I love all the pictures of Presley. She is getting so big!!! They grow up way too fast! Hopefully one day we will live closer so Presley and Grace can be friends! =)
Post a Comment