Thursday, October 25, 2007

I am really terrible at this whole blog thing; hopefully I can catch up to everyone soon! Well nothing new has happened in our lives recently, Presley is pretty much our life. She is pretty funny, and is constantly changing so that keeps us occupied. In the last week she has started to talk and understand so much I just am shocked. Today she recited "Head, Shoulders, Knees and toes" for me, it was too cute. She also has discovered the Toys R Us big book; if you don't know what that is just look in the ads, it's huge; it's full of every toy any child could imagine. We gave it to her as a toy (you know how kids just seem to like things that really aren't toys!). Anyway, after sitting on the couch next to Derrick, we looked over and saw her flipping through the pages of toys like an adult! No kidding, she was talking and looking at everything. She even flipped the pages one at a time. She just seemed to be in her own little world just "Oohing" over all the dolls and bikes, etc. This is a sure sign we are in for it when it comes to her birthday and Christmas; I guess Toys R Us will now have to be a special trip, like going to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory!!



Oh there is one more really funny thing, she has started to say "Hello", keep in mind she has said "hi" since she could talk. But now it's "Hello" with what seems to be an English Accent; Derrick went into get her Sunday morning and she greeted him with a polite salutation, and hasn't stopped since! We are definitely going to film and post it because I don't want to forget how sweet it is; plus I want all of you to hear it too!!

No comments: