Well this is our first blog, and I am not quite sure what I should write. I guess I will just update our current situation; we live in Lubbock, Texas, the end!! Alright, there's more, I will fill you in; Derrick is working for GMH Communities Trust managing one of their Texas Tech student housing properties. At the moment we are waiting to see if he will be starting school in January; he just applied for the MBA program here at Tech, so if all goes well he is back in school. Right now the plan is to go full time so that we don't have to live in Lubbock forever! If he starts in January, he should finish December 2009 and then we will be off exploring some other random part of the U.S. I'm sure. We are very excited to find things out, we should know end of October or Early November.
So while Derrick is busy worrying about school and work, I am busy with the little screamer we like to call Presley. At this very moment she is demonstrating her range which I think goes from High to even higher.
So while Derrick is busy worrying about school and work, I am busy with the little screamer we like to call Presley. At this very moment she is demonstrating her range which I think goes from High to even higher.
No comments:
Post a Comment