The other day Presley and I went shopping for some warmer clothes, you know sweaters, pants, etc. Well to my delight I found an amazing sale at Mervyn's; they had the COOLEST clothes for cheap. The sweaters were my favorite and I wanted ever single one. Of course, they were all in Presley's size!! So I have come to the conclusion that I dress vicariously through her; Derrick even said that her new sweater looks like something I'd wear, or want to wear in this case considering the size is 2T!! I guess you could say I am jealous of my own daughter's wardrobe. I just thought this would be entertaining to all those who have seen her wardrobe, and know what I am talking about.
Given the above information, I am sure you can tell our lives are slightly uneventful at the moment. We are still waiting to hear on Derrick's acceptance, hopefully our next post will be one of crazy excitement about the news. Until then, please enjoy the photos of the Presanator (derrick's term).
4 comments:
Rachel,
Isn't blogging fun? I found a bunch of old friends this way. Look on my links and you'll see jeremy heath, Jen, melissa hill, etc. THen from their blogs you can find all kinds of people. SO fun. Thanks for the comment. Yeah, we'll see how long Paige keeps her hair. I bet it falls out and comes back blonde ha ha. Hope you guys hear soon on the acceptance. I'll be thinking of you.
Love,
Karla
That sweater totally looks like something you would wear, lol. Too cute! Isn't it fun dressing your baby although then sometimes your own wardrobe gets neglected. Dang it, why can't we be rich!
Rachel- I found your link on Karla's blog. Check out ours-www.tiffany-carey.blogspot.com
Presley is addorable-I love the Gonzaga cheerleader-Go Bulldogs!!! If I had girls I am sure they would dress better than me,too. As for two boys-I'm not too into spiderman and "cars" clothes. Keep in touch. Good luck with the acceptance.
-Tiffany
Love the sweater too! I want one!
Post a Comment