Friday, December 26, 2008

The little ones

Merry Christmas...a day late, but none the less we hope you all had a great Christmas!! Ours was great; Presley was really into opening presents this year, and has been playing with her new toys non stop. The only present she shows little interest for is Payton...I thought she would at least want to hold her, yeah not happening! As of right now, she will acknowledge the little one only when she's crying, but then she quickly moves onto doing her own thing again! Here are some pics from Christmas, and a few new ones of Miss Payton. (Presley's hair is out of control in all of these pics, but she was sick, and I really had no desire to fight an unhappy 2 1/2 year old over something so small.)

My girls in matching p.j.'s watching a show

She loves to drum...I think this was her favorite

Markers from her stocking and a Dora MP3 player...(courtesy of G-ma Deb)

Getting a present to open...Santa brought her that Dora tent. She thinks she can only enter it from the tunnel, and really will not go in any other way!

Little Payton in her Christmas outfit


Thanks Dakota for the glasses, purse, and shoes. Presley LOVES them!



Thanks grandma and grandpa Brower for the cute outfit

Just chillin

Chillin together...by force of course!






13 comments:

Jesse said...

What fun pictures! We're glad you guys had a great Christmas, I bet it was fun watching Presley this year. Even with her hair undone, Presley is gorgeous. By the way, what is that bean bag thing you have Payton laying on? I think we might have to invest in one of those things! What did Santa bring you? Hope you are all doing well!

Amber said...

Your two girls are so adorable! Hope you are enjoying your Christmas vacation!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I've been ooing and ahing over these Christmas pictures for a half an hour!!!!!What beautiful girls!!!How organized you are!!(by the way is that Jon & Kaylene on the TV?) Love to you both and your darling family.
Have a great 2009.
Hugs, Great Grandma Jodee

The Carey's said...

Cute Girls!! We had our babies on the same day! Only mine was a boy. Glad yoy had a good christmas, sorry Presley was sick. So was Jay. We had pretty much the same kind of holiday it sounds like.

Unknown said...

What beautiful girls you have!! We have so enjoyed watching your blog and keeping up to date on your family!! Thanks for sharing!! The boys are constantly saying how adorable Presley is. We wish we could see you more often!! We love you all!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your little Payton! She's a doll, and it looks like Presley will be a great big sister too. I'm glad you had a fun Christmas - we missed seeing you in Utah, but I'm sure it won't be long until we have another Cornwall get together. :)

Nick said...

I wanna see my nieces so bad! Presley looks so cute on Christmas Day!! I love the sunglasses and dress she got! ha ha. Sorry my gift is taking forever to get to you guys! Wish we could spend New Year's together :( LOVE you guys!

rktj said...

Congrats! You’re little family is adorable and Payton is sooooo beautiful (I love her name - well done once again!) I’m glad to see everyone doing well and that you had a great Christmas! Keep up the good work!

David, Joy, Harley, Oakley & Maverick said...

Your girls are darling! Congrats on the new little one. Hope you have a great new year!

Gaylene said...

Hope you guys are having a good new year. Abby and I love looking at your blog. Abby sits here for a long time looking at all the pictures. She wishes so much she could see your girls. They sure are cute!!

Kelly Munns said...

oh my gosh those are the cutest baby pj's ever! ahhh!

ricksdl said...

Isn't Christmas so fun with kids! I can just see you and Derek shopping... Talk to you soon.
Ang

hfaanunu said...

COngrats on your new little girl Payton!!! You look amazing Rachel and don't you deny it!! You are a gorgeous family and we still miss you!