Payton was born on December 18th at 5:30 pm. She weighed 9 pounds and was 20 inches long. Even though Payton is a girl she was named after "Sweetness" himself, the greatest running back to grace the NFL, the one and only Walter Payton.
I want to eat her up! She is so cute! I LOVE Presley's hair in those pics too and Rachel looks beautiful as always! What pretty girls you have, Derrick!
She is such a cute litle chunk! We can't believe she's 9 lbs. She looks so opposite of Presley! All that fabulous black hair! Rachel looks so great (so do you Derrick). We wish we were there to help welcome her into the world! Congratulations! We love you!
What a BEAUTIFUL family."Sweet" Payton is georgous!!!!!!! Presley is so glamorous, with her fantastic hair-doo. Rachel, what can I say, how can you look so beautiful so soon? Derrick you are as handsome as ever. Proud grandma Debbie looks awesome!! I'm so glad "you'all" are family. All my Love, Great Grandma Jodee
Oh Congrats Rach! 9 lbs??????? Bravo to you. How fun to have 2 GIRLS! Your mom must be going crazy. I sure hope all went well with the delivery and that you are getting some sleep. Merry Christmas to you guys. What a special gift. Karla
YAY!!!!!!!! Congrats! That is so exciting! Fabulous name choice! She is precious! I need to hear all about it cause I had no idea! Let me know if there is anything I can do!!
Derrick and Rachel congrats! Payton is out of this world cute. And Presley is adorable as always. Rachel you look beautiful. What a gorgeous group of girls.
I almost didn't check your blog, since you RARELY post but I am glad I did!!!! Congrats!!! I remember coming to see Presley at the hospital when she was born. We miss you guys! Merry Christmas!
congrats! I haven't check the blog in a while and when I saw your post I didn't realize you already had a baby! We are so excited for you guys. I love the name Payton, which is my nephew's girl cousin's name as well. I can't wait to meet her! Merry Christmas!
Oh my goodness she is a doll!! What a great addition to your family!! We sure miss you guys. That's the best Christmas present ever. Take care and keep posting, I want to see more.
oh my gosh, you look so great! that little thing is so big!! i don't remember presley being big like that. i can't believe you've managed to outnumber derrick by one more! three to one...ouch! well she is gorgeous, i can't wait to see more pictures. hope you all are doing well and that you're adjusting well to two kiddos! ps. love the name payton. presley and payton. you guys are classic!
Wow are we behind! Congrats! She is adorable! Love the name choice. What's with both your girls being named after boys, where's the girl power? haha. We love it!
19 comments:
I want to eat her up! She is so cute! I LOVE Presley's hair in those pics too and Rachel looks beautiful as always! What pretty girls you have, Derrick!
She is such a cute litle chunk! We can't believe she's 9 lbs. She looks so opposite of Presley! All that fabulous black hair! Rachel looks so great (so do you Derrick). We wish we were there to help welcome her into the world! Congratulations! We love you!
What a BEAUTIFUL family."Sweet" Payton is georgous!!!!!!! Presley is so glamorous, with her fantastic hair-doo. Rachel, what can I say, how can you look so beautiful so soon?
Derrick you are as handsome as ever. Proud grandma Debbie looks awesome!! I'm so glad "you'all" are family.
All my Love, Great Grandma Jodee
You look great for just giving birth! I'm terribly glad you didn't call her Walter ;)
Oh Congrats Rach! 9 lbs??????? Bravo to you. How fun to have 2 GIRLS! Your mom must be going crazy. I sure hope all went well with the delivery and that you are getting some sleep. Merry Christmas to you guys. What a special gift.
Karla
YAY!!!!!!!!
Congrats! That is so exciting! Fabulous name choice!
She is precious! I need to hear all about it cause I had no idea! Let me know if there is anything I can do!!
Derrick and Rachel congrats! Payton is out of this world cute. And Presley is adorable as always. Rachel you look beautiful. What a gorgeous group of girls.
Congrats!!! She is so adorable!!!
She's a cutie, Congrats!
I almost didn't check your blog, since you RARELY post but I am glad I did!!!! Congrats!!! I remember coming to see Presley at the hospital when she was born. We miss you guys! Merry Christmas!
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!
congrats! I haven't check the blog in a while and when I saw your post I didn't realize you already had a baby! We are so excited for you guys. I love the name Payton, which is my nephew's girl cousin's name as well. I can't wait to meet her! Merry Christmas!
Oh my goodness she is a doll!! What a great addition to your family!! We sure miss you guys.
That's the best Christmas present ever.
Take care and keep posting, I want to see more.
oh my gosh, you look so great! that little thing is so big!! i don't remember presley being big like that. i can't believe you've managed to outnumber derrick by one more! three to one...ouch! well she is gorgeous, i can't wait to see more pictures. hope you all are doing well and that you're adjusting well to two kiddos! ps. love the name payton. presley and payton. you guys are classic!
I love my new niece! She looks like a cuddle bunny :) We miss you very much and can't wait to see you again!
She's adorable! We miss you guys, Merry Christmas!
Danny, Ang, Avery, ?????
Congratulations! I can't believe those cheeks on the cutie. I am so happy for you guys. I am glad everything went well! Hope to see you soon.
Payton is adorable! I need to see my new niece!! You guy's look great! Payton needs to meet her amazing Uncle lol.
Wow are we behind! Congrats! She is adorable! Love the name choice. What's with both your girls being named after boys, where's the girl power? haha. We love it!
Post a Comment