Pres looks like a little supermodel in that picture! What a cutie. And Payton is adorable, as usual. I also have not seen you in forever. When do we get to hang out again?
What cute nieces we have! I wish we could get together and share babies. I would love to kiss on those cute little chubby cheeks! Presley is adorable as usual. How are you doing? I hope all is well and that the adjustment has been smooth.
Presley does look like a model in that picture. Be happy she's not too into Payton. Kaitlyn's a little too into Dillon and he gets roughed up, a lot. So play time can wait. Hooray for you! 2 kids is great!
9 comments:
Oh, I LOVE the new pictures!! Especially the one of Presley & Payton together. So adorable.
Love to you all.
Grandma Jodee
cute cute cute.How is it to have girls>? I'll never know.
What cute girls!!
I feel like I have not talked to you in years!! How is everything going? It looks like things are going well!
Pres looks like a little supermodel in that picture! What a cutie. And Payton is adorable, as usual.
I also have not seen you in forever. When do we get to hang out again?
What cute nieces we have! I wish we could get together and share babies. I would love to kiss on those cute little chubby cheeks! Presley is adorable as usual. How are you doing? I hope all is well and that the adjustment has been smooth.
Oh, so cute! When are you coming to church so I can see her in person??
Congrates on the new baby, sorry behind the times. How is everything going with two of them. You will have to check out our blog for our fun news.
Presley does look like a model in that picture. Be happy she's not too into Payton. Kaitlyn's a little too into Dillon and he gets roughed up, a lot. So play time can wait. Hooray for you! 2 kids is great!
your little girls are so adorable. I can't wait for Avery to have a little sister too!
Post a Comment