Monday, September 1, 2008

I live in a city without seasons...thus I am living this Fall Season through my blog! I can't help but smell October when I look at this orange color...homemade donuts, Halloween, crisp, cool, clean air! Ahhh just take a whiff of all that...now take a whiff of Lubbock..stinky and a little sticky...hot enough to give us a SUNBURN today... and still hot at midnight! Oh well, at least I will be sitting pretty when winter rolls around, or should I say the lack of winter!Yeah for no snow!!

So it's been a very, very long time since my last post, and with very good reason. There is nothing to report or post on. I mean there are a few things, but nothing I am going to post about yet!!

I do have a few new pictures, but they are not on our computer yet; maybe that will give you something to look forward to!

1 comment:

The Carey's said...

Hello!! It's not October YET. It's hardly even September. But I am with you, I love Fall. Too bad it only last about two days here in Southeast idaho. And hurry up and post something good already.