Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sadly we have NEVER had professional pictures taken of Presley, and after today I think I'm hooked! I was so excited, and I had to think of what she'd wear, we even painted her nails fresh last night so she'd look stylin! It's CRAZY how girly I've become, and most of you KNOW how strange that is. Anyway, this morning my friend Gaylene took pictures of Presley, and they are amazing! I think they all turned out so great! She definitely captured Presley's personality; in some of them she did the "cheese" smile and of course had her finger up her nose! Why she chose today to do that ALL morning I don't know, but it made for a pretty funny pic. I know she will kill me when she's older, but I have to post it anyway. I think I am going to have Gaylene make a collage of pics, and then we will print some for our house, so let me know of your favorites! Also, she will post some on her blog so if you want to see others then look there http://www.ge-photography.blogspot.com/. This is probably most relevant to Grandparents, I am sure our friends don't care, so you don't have to say which ones you like! If you are not interested, just enjoy Presley's big smile and pretty blue eyes!!

















10 comments:

Brandon and Emily said...

Oh she is adorable! I love all the photos. They look great and she is so stinkin' cute.

The Hunt House said...

All I can say is....watch out for the boys. She is going to be a knock-out! She is almost as beautiful as her mommy. Super cute. Hope things are well.
Love,
Karla

Anonymous said...

Presley is GORGEOUS!!!!(of course just look at her parents) Get an agent and sign her up. I'm so glad I'm related.
Hugs, Great Grandma Jodee

Goates' Family said...

She is getting so big! How are things going with you guys. Where are you at and everything? So much fun to be able to see all of this.

Laura said...

She is flippin' cute! She looks hilarious too. What a cheeky wee thing.

Misti said...

She is so cute! Oh my goodness, those pictures are to die for. What a beauty!

ricksdl said...

Those pictures of Presley are so cute. Avery loves to look at them!

Unknown said...

Those pix are amazing! Last time I tried professional photos with Clara it was a nightmare... but after seeing Presley's I think maybe I should give it another chance.

Melissa and Luke said...

Very cute Pictures. I love the nose picking ones. Did Derrick teach her that? Check out our blog. themartifam.blogspot.com

Kelly Munns said...

oh my gosh she is the cutest little thing i've ever seen!!! by way of girl, that is...

she has your smile, rachel! what a cutie pie! i can't get over it. and i can't believe how old she is...and that you're having another?! oh my. i'm so glad you found me!!! can't wait to catch up!