Friday, November 9, 2007

I finally Spiced this page up a bit! I owe this beauty to my friend Amboqeesha, for without her this would not be possible! I hope you all like it, because it won't be changing for a long time; it took me 3 hours to get it to work!

Well still no word on school, we are really hoping that Monday will be the big day, if not, then we have given up all hope! Well not really, but I think Derrick is about to! So the only reason I am posting today is because A. The blog has a new look, and B. because I had to show you all how Presley eats an Oreo. Let me preface the picture by saying I think all kids are born with the innate ability to know how to tear apart an Oreo and eat the cream out! Yes, that is what she did. The funny part about it all is that we haven't had Oreos in our house forever, so she hasn't ever seen us do that. I tried giving her a bite, but she didn't want it, so I gave her the whole cookie to see what she'd do. Immediately she ripped the chocolaty goodness apart and devoured the cream filling. It was classic, and Derrick and I loved every minute of her devouring! So much so that Derrick indulged her with quite a few cookies
DISCLAIMER: Presley in no way consumes a significant amount of cookies/treats/goodies etc. on a regular basis or in large quantities. Please do not be horrified by the excessive amount of Oreo halves seen in the following picture. Grandparents, we are and will always be good parents, but yes we do sometimes need some entertainment from our child, thus explaining the mounds of licked chocolate cookies!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Amber said...

I love your new blog look! And Presley eating those oreos is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to test that theory on Grace... I bet she will know exactly what to do just like Presley did! =) We'll keep you guys in our prayers and hopefully you guys will find out about school soon! Geez...

The Hunt House said...

Hilarious! Loved the pictures but the disclaimer was the best part. I'll be anxious for Monday.
Karla

Anna said...

Rachel! Thanks so much for the comment on my blog. Of course I remember you! :) It took me this long to find your blog. You have such a cute little girl! Where are you living now? It looks like you are doing well. I look forward to keeping up-to-date on your family's happenings. :)

mazzio said...

Congrats Derrick!

I am glad to hear you all are doing well and presley is getting big! isn't she 4 months? haha.

Rachel you're a true artist, with the cake and the blog, who knows whats next...