It happened, and I still can't quite believe it...but Presley FINALLY started school!! I think she has been waiting for this day since she was born...I remember at 2 she talked about going to school, and her dream finally came true today. As I was in her classroom this morning just waiting to know when to leave, she asks "Mom when are you going to leave?" Don't worry, it wasn't a sad question, it was more of a plea for me to please get out of there. She had things to learn and people to meet! Surprisingly I didn't cry, I may have cried earlier in the week, but let's not talk about that. All in all I think it will be a great year for the rascal, and she has an AMAZING teacher who will be perfect for her. We love Pres so much, and couldn't be more proud of her!!
Day before school, going to meet her teacher
Ready to GO!! Payton was mad because she wanted a back pack too!
In her classroom
Sitting at her table so nicely!
Just us girls!! I promise Payton knows how to smile, but apparently not today.
Now that I am down to 1 child at home all day, maybe I'll want to blog more...but no promises!
3 comments:
She/all of you are so so stinkin' cute! I love that she look so excited! Adorable little girl! LOVE HER!
I can hardly believe it either. Both your girls are getting so big and they're both absolutely gorgeous wee things too! I love it!
Your girls are so so cute! Marsh wants derrick to call him! We miss you! Email me your number and I'll have marsh call! marshandmist@hotmail.com
Post a Comment