Thursday, November 4, 2010

Some of October in Pictures


Well it's been a busy busy month, lots to write, but no energy to do it:) Hope our lovely pictures can tell some of the story. Well actually it's a story being read from the back cover to the front (downloaded them in the wrong order) oh well, enjoy.

Once she realized what was in her bucket, it was all over
My little black cat

Also, Derrick dressed as our friend Brian...painted his hair black, colored his eyebrows, and face!! Everyone at the church party thought I was with a different man! It was classic!
(one day I will get that pic on here, for now he won't let me do it...what a rascal right?!)

Payton wouldn't take a picture without her Presley
Can anyone guess what I was??? Anyone??
The cat and the cheerleader
Yet again, must wait for Presley...doesn't she look cute?
Park fun
Silly Presley, always dancing!
Just riding a pig..what?! Doesn't everyone have one of these?
After shot (wrong order obviously)
Nasty hands
Payton's very little contribution to the whole event...
See grandpa back there, yeah she won't go to anyone else when he's in the room. She'd rather have him than me, and that's saying something!
Presley getting in on the action
Before
Her climbing, and jumping abilities astound me
"cheese"
my little model girl
We tried to get them all looking/smiling at the same time...
but we failed!
October was a great month, now onto a beautiful November!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Cute! Love the pictures! You need to post one of Derrick in his costume! If everyone thought you were with a different man, that's a pretty good costume, lol! Miss you guys!

Jesse said...

Love the Halloween pictures. You better bring that picture of Derrick with you! I also love the pictures of all three of them! Too bad they weren't smiling at the same time. :)

Anonymous said...

Hit the jackpot when I saw all your new pictures. Fantastic. Sure miss your cute family. Have a great November.
Hugs all around,
Love Grandma Jodee

Jenn said...

I found you!!!! Finally! I DID do a double take when I saw Derrick. Ha ha! I have more pictures of you guys that night I need to send ya. Except we didn't get one together dang it!