Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Nothing Much

I haven't really written anything we've done the last several months...maybe it's because we don't do a whole lot! The weather is getting to be quite beautiful, which means camping time is upon us. I can't wait to take the girls, I think they will just love it. It's so nice up here in the Northwest, we have a lot of options for camping all with in a close distance. Everything is turning green, and smells amazing. I forgot how much I love the smell of pine trees and lilacs...reminds me of being a kid; such a good feeling! Derrick is busy with work, as always, he goes in early and gets home late...just the name of the game I guess. Hopefully his next career move will result in somewhat normal hours, (and every weekend off) but maybe that's wishful thinking! Here are some random pics, because we all know a post is ALWAYS better with pictures!!

Presley wanted to sleep on the floor this night, so I let her, but then moved her to her bed. A few nights later she wanted to do it again. But this time she said, "but don't move me mom!" I agreed not to move her, and was thinking in my head that D would move her. Then she proceeds to say, "and don't have daddy do it either!"
We can't get ANYTHING past her!
Payton loves taking all the wipes out of the case...as I'm sure most kids do!

I wish I could have such crazy hair and look that pretty!!
( I can't believe she is almost 4)

Oh the days of licking frosting from the beater...to be a non-diabetic kid again!ha ha
He's 30, and not too happy, that is a forced half smile; what a brat!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you sweet family, how I miss you all. Hope June gets here fast, is that when we will see you?
Luv, Grandma Jodee

Melissa Wilson said...

That cannot be Presley's hair! It is so long and it looks a lot darker in that picture! Please stop growing little girl! Oh these pics made me miss you so much!

Kelly Munns said...

and just WHERE are you in the NW?! are you close to me in salem? and what the heck happened to derrick? he's looking smashing at 30! and no, i cannot believe presley is almost 4. i can remember when you were pregnant and right after you had her. she was the most beautiful baby ever. sounds like you guys are doing well. take care!