Friday, May 21, 2010

Presley Singing a tune

6 comments:

Laura said...

haha! Such sass! that was brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Presley!!!!! I loved the great action!!!!!
Hugs to you all,
Luv, Grandma Jodee :-)

Jesse said...

That was the most adorable thing evahh! Oh and by the way she is totally a mini-Rachel! The whole time I was watching her I kept saying "That is totally Rachel!" That is a very good thing by the way.

Dave & Chels said...

Wow, look at her go! I love the little shoulder shrugs, too. She is so old - we miss you guys so much! Her and B would make quite a pair in singing - he knows the words to songs after hearing them only a few times. Too bad the song he know best right now is Bedrock. (Horrible parenting, I know.)
I saw your comment a while ago about where we are going to be moving, sorry it took me so long to answer. We are in Lubbock until Dave takes the bar at the end of July. He starts his job in Dallas in October, so we'll be moving out there sometime in August or September. Wish we could move up by you guys!!

Amber said...

haha how cute is that. I can't believe how grown up she looks. So crazy!

natbug said...

I love her!