I LOVE my little baby girl so much!!
oh how she loves this tutu.
she is a lover of swings.
the remote and this green chair are a few of her FAVORITE things.
her "uh, what are you doing?" look.
just having a chat with sissy.
a little smile for the camera!
Although she is quite attached to me, and freaks when I leave her, I still love everything about my baby! I wouldn't have her any other way!! We love you so so much sweet little Payton!
6 comments:
Darling "Sweet Pea" Payton is starting to look more like her big sister! What a cutie!!! Wish I could reach through the computer and give her a hug. Here's one for Miss Pres also.
All my love, Grandma Jodee
Aww... she is so cute and I love that tutu!
She is such a doll! I love the leggings and jean skirt! :)
Cute pictures Rachel!! If you ever need a break, let us know. We'd take both of them!! Girls are fun!! This message is obviously from Amy and not Conner!!
She is such a doll. For a minute I thought the first picture of her in the tutu was Presley when she was younger. She is looking more and more like her every day! How fun to see what Payton is up to nowadays! What cute girls!
These girls are just ADORABLE!!!!!!!
Post a Comment