Sunday, July 4, 2010

Aquarium, Temple Square, Zoo!!

I am too tired to write much about our trip to Utah...it was SUPER fun and that's all there really is to say! I will let pictures tell of our adventures:)
Aquarium



Temple Square



Zoo




Of course I have a trillion more pictures, but they will have to wait...also Presley turned 4 last month, WHAT?!! There is so much to catch up on, where is the time going?!

7 comments:

Jesse said...

I'm glad you had a good trip! I love the picture of all of you! You guys look so great and the girls are so beautiful! Hopefully we can see you soon! Hope all is well!

hfaanunu said...

I LOVED all the pics of you guys!!! Your little girls are growing up so fast and SOOOO beautifully!!! You parents look great also=) I am so grateful to be able to stay in touch this way.

Anonymous said...

What a treat to see your vacation pictures.Wonderful to relive the aquarium pictures again.What a beautiful family, I love you all
LOTS.
Many Hugs, Grandma Jodee :)

Amber said...

Cute pics. Your kids are adorable!

Melissa Wilson said...

Love all the new pics! I sure miss Presley's sweet voice and fun giggles. Seeing her so happy in those pics makes me want to have her over--for a week at least!

ricksdl said...

what a fun trip! Looks like you guys are doing great. :)

ricksdl said...

There is one thing missing...us! We'll catch you next time!
We love you!
Ang