Time for a new picture, I am sure you are all sick of looking at me. But there is one small problem, I don't have any recent pics of the girls. So, I thought it would be fun to see Presley on her 1st B-day compared to Payton on her 1st B-day.
They both look so different, no need to label the photos.
(ah, I miss the days of no attitude!)
I Love my sweet, crazy, sassy, bratty (at times), girls!!
3 comments:
Presley's chocolate frosting looks good. Payton also looks adorable. I'm always excited when new pics appear (but know you're a busy mom)
Are Debbie & Dean having a good time with their grands?
Love & Hugs to you all, GGMA JC
Presley, sassy? :) I seriously don't remember her being very sassy, but I know it's completely different when you live with them. B has turned into full-fleged boy since you left - he doesn't stop moving/running/jumping/talking...it's awesome. We miss you guys. B & Presley played so well together!
I am still so blown away by how different those two sisters look!
They do look completely different. So funny! They are so cute. I love looking at Grace's baby pictures and remembering the times when she couldn't talk back!!! Ahhh... I miss those days too!
Post a Comment