NO, I am not talking about my waist size (although that would be awesome) but rather my brown locks. It's ALL gone, and looks NOTHING like the picture, super cool.
Before (why are my nostrils flared?)
Now I just look like a chubby faced BOY...cool.

"Hi, my name is Rachel, and I look like a boy."

Oh well, you live you learn!
On a happy note, I hope you all have a very lovely weekend getting spoiled by the one's who love you!!
xoxo
15 comments:
Dear Rachel, you look MARVELOUS!!
Like a movie star!!!! And nothing like a boy.
Much love, Grandma Jodee :)
You are so funny. You look nothing like a boy! You look great! AND if you really don't like it, then at least you know so you won't always wonder. I didn't like my hair cut short... I thought I looked like a boy too but now I know what lengths I like and my hair is growing out and it's all good. :)
On a side note, I started going to Curves and it reminds me of you, me and Jeana walking in the snow, in Rexburg, getting our work-out on. Such fun memories!
oh rach....
I love it. Truly. If you hate it, you could always try bangs. It really makes a difference. They are fun and why not huh??
Whatever...it's SASSY!
FUN! Enjoy the short locks! I think you look fabulous. I felt the same way when I cut mine. It takes a few days to get used to, and sometimes a couple more inches. You look fab! Tell Derrick to enjoy his new wife for V-day! :) Have a good weekend!
no! i looove it!!! see what i mean about your chin. it's perfect on you. i really, really love it! and i DO NOT think you look ANYTHING like a boy...let alone a chubby-faced one!
You look great! Haircuts are sometimes an adjustment. I will come home with a new cut and hate it for a while, then when I get used to it and like it, it is time for another one. Vicious cycle.
LOVE it!!!!! Nothing like a boy!
You DO NOT look like a boy... it looks WAY cute. Keep playing with it. You cut a TON off, that takes some getting used to.
Rachel, you are awesome. I miss you!
So cute! i love it!
You are so great. (And what cute pics! Oh, I miss you.) :) i think it looks adorable. I've been thinking about chopping my hair lately, too. I bet it's super easy to style, huh? Little jealous here.
Hey Girl, You are so cute. And you SO do not look like a boy! I love it. It is always good to have a change. I am losing so much hair it's not even funny. I may be right behind ya in the short do.
Krista
u are so pretty rachel. you always have been. i love the hair. it seems to take me a few days to love my new hair cuts. take care!
Okay...I distinctly remember complimenting you profusely because I remember how CUTE you looked...and I don't recall saying...wow, you sure would make a cute boy!!! You are a babe...
Post a Comment