Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hair today, gone tomorrow...WHAT?

I need to preface this picture with...I KNOW I look nothing like Mariska (gorgeous woman pictured). I will never look like her, but I LOVE her hair in this picture. I realize my face is rather plump, especially compared to hers, but as I said before I am loving her hair. Now my question to all of you, could a plump faced girl such as myself pull off such a short hairstyle? I have not had my hair cut in almost 2 years, (yikes!!) and I am ready to change things up a bit...
It's really a simple question that requires a simple yes or no HONEST answer. There are many important questions to ponder in life, I understand, but give your brain a break, and answer a dumb, pointless and ridiculous one for me, please!?

Thank you and goodnight!


10 comments:

The Hunt House said...

I promise I gave this answer thought and am not just saying it but....YES! It would be hot! Do it and have fun. It always grows back.
Good luck.

Jesse said...

I Love it! I think it would be perfect on you. Love the long hair, but cutting it feels SO good. You should donate your hair, it's gorgeous. I can't believe you haven't cut it in 2 years. Holy Cow!

Amber said...

I think you should go ahead and do it because if you don't like it, it will grow out and if you don't do it, you'll always wonder. I cut my hair pretty short about a year ago... I ended up not liking it but within a few months it was a better length and now I know. I can't wait to see how it looks! My opinion is that it will look way cute on you!!!

Misti said...

I love it!!!! I know I am at the point where I wonder, how long can I keep my hair long? So how about if you do it and then if you love it tell me and I will do it, if you hate it then... it grows!!!

Anonymous said...

Changing hair styles is always refreshing, and you would look fantastic. Be sure to post a picture. (has Miss Presly given her opinion?) You'll be darling either way.
Hugs, Grandma Jodee

Kelly Munns said...

i think it'd look great and here's why...you may think you have a plump face, but i certainly don't. your chin is so defined that it makes it a good shaped face. go for it! i think it'd look great! i always find that shorter hair makes more of a statement unless you can devote more time than i'm willing to make it cute.

Jenn said...

I just had the urge to comment on this one... YES you could totally pull it off. You could totally get away with it because you have the same hair texture... if I remember right!! And if I didn't think so, I wouldn't have made the effort to comment about it :)

Melissa Wilson said...

LOL you are a ridiculous woman! YES you are such a hottie and you need a haircut to match! Especially since your b-day is just around the corner! :) love you!

Brandon and Emily said...

I love this cut and I think it would look amazing on you. No matter what you are gorgeous! Always have been, always will be.

Anonymous said...

Fur sur, you should do it! That is a really cute cut. I MUST see some pics! Miss ya girl.
Krista