Friday, January 29, 2010

Funny Gal

The mommy in Presley has been coming out lately...
Feeding little sis some applesauce

Don't worry, she's still a fairy princess....THAT will never change I'm sure!
(our hall, story follows)
We have the longest hallway known to man...see above...naturally when you yell while in it, the echo is quite loud. To a 3 year old, it's so cool to yell, especially if you are yelling to Horton! This morning Presley was yelling "Hello, Horton can you hear us, hello?!" It was just too funny, I wish I knew everything her little mind was thinking! On another funny note, she saw geese flying out the window a few days ago. She got so excited and said, "Look, they're following the leader." Such a crazy, lovable, smart girl!

3 comments:

Jesse said...

So funny! We love your girls. Wish we could see them more often. The other day Josh and I were singing "Piece of fire, piece of fire." ha ha. we both busted up laughing. Love her!

Melissa Wilson said...

So good to see some new pictures of our besties! :) I just love those little girls! P.S. our birthdays are coming up quickly...what are we going to do to celebrate!?

Anonymous said...

Dear cute little family, so wonderful to see the new pictures.wish I could give you all hugs in person. As for the long hall (not haul lol) you could set up a little bowling ally, plastic of course.
Much Love, Grandma Jodee :)