Friday, June 26, 2009

I am back from my blog hiatus...but I can't make any promises that it will last! I am also Not in the mood to write a lot, but the g-parents need some new pics of the chillins. So, here they are for your viewing pleasure.

This is still not Payton's big smile, but it will do. You can see her 2 bottom teeth here.

Sharing her jungle gym with little cousin Laila...they are only 2 weeks apart!

Yes she looks like a boy in this pic...but I love those sweats on her and you can see how light her hair is turning!

Presley's 3rd b-day party (great grandma Jodee in the back with Payton; Grandpa Dean placing the party hat)

Enjoying the frosting!

P.S. I will update what has been happening in our lives later...so much to write, so little time!

7 comments:

Nick and Natalie said...

peyton is soo big! And I love the cake picture! I really want to steal her! :0)

Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you'all for Presley's birthday. Priceless!!!!!!
Love Grandma Jodee

Dave & Chels said...

Wow, her hair is going light! And I still think she looks like you. And Pres is 3?? That is crazy! Call me when you have a minute - I haven't talked to you in forever! I mean, it's not like you are busy or anything...:)

James and Rebecca said...

So cute! What are you guys up to? Sounds like a lot. Maybe I owe you a call!

Misti said...

It is nice to see you Back!!! They are adorable!!

James and Rebecca said...

The kids are getting big. Hope all is well down in Tex.

Melissa and Luke said...

Darling Pictures. Your girls are adorable. We miss you. If you ever come to Salt Lake give us a call. In the meantime, I need your address, I have a birth announcement that I wanted to send to you. Please email me at melissamarti322@yahoo.com