Holy cow...I forgot what Pres looked like when she was a wee baby. She was/is so cute! I can't believe the difference, though. I can't say that I see much of Presley in Payton. Although, they are both stinkin' adorable!
I always thought I would have cookie cutter kids, just like my brother and sisters. But my boys don't look like siblings. Jackson has blond hair, where did that come from.
hahaha. forget Presley?! classic. Thanks! I am glad you like my pictures!
Wow, your kids look NOTHING alike. You had been saying that, but I didn't know what Presley looked like. Crazy. I think you stole Payton from Ben's family!
They may not look the same but they are both SO Pretty! I want to meet Payton before she gets too big, sigh :( Miss you guys! P.S. those cake balls look yummy!
6 comments:
Holy cow...I forgot what Pres looked like when she was a wee baby. She was/is so cute! I can't believe the difference, though. I can't say that I see much of Presley in Payton. Although, they are both stinkin' adorable!
They look NOTHING alike. My boys could be triplets. And I made those same cake balls last wekk...they are VERY rich.
I always thought I would have cookie cutter kids, just like my brother and sisters. But my boys don't look like siblings. Jackson has blond hair, where did that come from.
The girls are both gorgeous, just like their mom.
hahaha. forget Presley?! classic.
Thanks! I am glad you like my pictures!
Wow, your kids look NOTHING alike. You had been saying that, but I didn't know what Presley looked like. Crazy. I think you stole Payton from Ben's family!
Lets go to the Mud Room!!
They may not look the same but they are both SO Pretty! I want to meet Payton before she gets too big, sigh :( Miss you guys! P.S. those cake balls look yummy!
wow - they do look different! That is crazy. I wonder if Avery and Kalli will look alike...
Post a Comment