Thursday, October 8, 2009

No, we aren't dead..

What's happened:
Moved from Texas - it was REALLY sad for us to leave:(
Stayed with family, felt like an extended vacation for 2 months!
Derrick got a great job! (we feel very blessed)
Moved to a SMALL, new city.

Basically we are alive and well. I am working (slowly) on unpacking and organizing all of our "stuff". I will probably get it the way I want it, and then we will move again...isn't that how it goes? Here are some recent pictures of my growing girls; right now Payton has a very bruised head due to her desire to be like big sister!

Payton's little walker...she's been cruising with it today.

FINALLY a good pic of the girl smiling...it only took 9.5 months!

she really doesn't have enough hair for a pony tail, what was I thinking?!
LOVE this!

Goodbye for now.

9 comments:

Kelly Munns said...

oh my gosh, that presley looks just like you! i know you get it all the time, and i've even said it before, but i just cannot believe it! and payton...she is adorable! i know you guys have been gone for a long time, but it doesn't seem THAT long! i can't believe how much they both look like themselves as babies! glad to know you're still alive.

The Hunt House said...

Yeah...it's about time! Where are you now??????? Email me sometime! Your girls are beautiful. They look nothing alike! That is hilarious.

Nick and Natalie said...

oh my goodness they are big! We miss you guys... Hope all is well!!!!

Jesse said...

Wow those girls are beautiful, just like their mama! I can't believe the pounds Payton has put on. She is getting so big! I love that picture of Presley at the end. It looks like a professional photograph. I hope you guys are doing well. I know it was sad for you to move from Texas, but we are sure glad you are closer now. We'll have to meet up in Seattle sometime. Thanks for the update and some cute pics.

Anonymous said...

Oh how I loved my birthday message from Presley!!! Miss Personality!!! and Payton is well on her way too.
All my love to the four of you.
Grandma Jodee ;D

Melissa said...

Why so secretive about the new city? Where do you live now? :) The girls are adorable!

Melissa Wilson said...

my long lost love! :) I am jealous of your beautiful view and I miss you guys! WIsh you were here to camp this weekend!!

Dave & Chels said...

Your girls are so old now! Those pictures made me miss you guys even more. Presley is just getting even more beautiful! And that scene out of your window - I'm jealous. Someday we WILL get back up to the NW. Hopefully you guys will still be up there by then!

hfaanunu said...

Congrats on your move!!! Where did you actually move to? If it is seattle than we are only 4 hours away!!! Your girls are growing up so fast and beautifully- we love and miss you
Heather and Ben