Long time no blog...
OK, Laura, I get it, I need to update!! I guess I do have friends, I didn't think anyone would care!! So in the last month we were pretty busy with moving to a new apartment, visiting family in Washington and Utah and Derrick starting school. Christmas was GREAT we loved being at the Brower house, soooo much food and fun! Presley had a blast with all the cousins, presents, food and snow. Well actually she liked the snow if she just stood in it, but the second we took her on a sled, forget about it. I have a picture that explains it all, it's pretty funny! She had a great time Christmas day, just running around, opening presents and playing with her new things. She got her first fishing pole, which made her dad very happy! Now she has the pole to match the fishing vest to match the Daddy (this will make summer really fun, and interesting!) We had a great time a the Peters house too. They basically made their house into an indoor playground, so you can imagine Presley had no problems with that. This vacation was so great because Presley wore herself out every day for 2 weeks, and when it came time for bed, she zonked out; I loved it!! Well I hope all of you had a fun vacation too, and I promise to be better at updating!!
5 comments:
Yay! I almost died when I saw you had updated your blog, this is possibly the highlight of my day. It sounds like you had a grand Christmas! Have you checked out Beki's blog to see Cameron's two new little sisters? She'd be so excited to get a blog comment from you!
It's about time you put on something new! Are your parents in Spokane? We were in Bonners Ferry for Christmas. We were actually in Spokane a couple times-could have gotten together. Oh, well. I am sure you were as busy as we were anyway.
-Tiffany
What a great Christmas! We had a great one two, our first Christmas as a married couple. So great. We moved into our own one bedroom house the week before christmas. It was crazy. But so exciting. We are loving our own place with our own stuff. Happy New Year. I love you guys!
Rachel!
I am so excited you found me! I tried looking for you before Christmas and was unsuccessful...obviously. Presley is so cute! Email me and we can catch up on all that we have missed, emdorman@gmail.com.
Em
Should I start pestering you now for an update or would you rather I wait a few days? ;)
Post a Comment