Derrick has his first accounting test tomorrow, so we are pulling an all nighter! I figured while he studies his brain away, I shall blog my brain away... uh you know what I mean, right?? This is a great opportunity for me to share my dreams and aspirations, yeah right! You all know me better than that. I will however share photos; beware there are many it may take a few days to view, so please take your time and enjoy!
By the way do not comment on how horrible my page looks right now. Until I can find some colors I actually like, you are stuck looking at this eye sore!
1 comment:
Short night; short blog? Just kidding! Do you know that you can put those pictures on your blog post? It makes them nice and big for the sight impaired readers like me...
I think you both have the same sweet smile. She is stinkin cute.
Post a Comment